Friday, January 1, 2010

Work Smarter Not Harder in 2010


For some reason I feel quite a bit more resolved at the start of this new year to work harder smarter on my personal goals. These of course include my miniature projects. In the past I have always started collecting the items to go into my miniature projects while dreaming about the structure. Now work is on the structures while dreaming about the contents. Don't get me wrong I have been purchasing but these have been limited to the more major pieces of furniture that will be used. I do not want to give the impression that I think my this process is better its is just neccesary since I left most of my miniatures in storage back on the mainland. Why in the world would she/anyone do that you may ask. Well, we have lived a fairly transient lifestyle so I thought I would could take a little break. HA one thing is for sure if I do not have creative projects going on I tend to get a bit cranky.

No comments: