Saturday, October 9, 2010

Recent Travels and Welcome

Time has flown and I did not realize how long it has been since my last post.

First, I'd like to send a warm welcome to all of the new followers of A Miniature Place. I'm very glad you decided to spend some time here with me and I look forward to checking out your spaces as well.  

My first trip to the mainland took me aproximately 11600 miles and three weeks to complete. A mixture of business and pleasure, I found out that I will be a grandmother for the first time this spring. After coming home for three days it was off to Okinawa, Japan. Arrived home this morning and I must say thank goodness for a long weekend to rest. It was my first trip to Japan. We did not have much time to explore due to our work schedule but I did get a chance to visit a special place that I will tell you about in a later post.

3 comments:

May said...

Enhorabuena por esa buena noticia. Intenta disfrutar.
Besitos, May

Eva said...

Post pictures please :) and welcome back!!

Unknown said...

¡Felicidades! Ser abuela tiene que ser maravilloso.
Besos Clara